Facial treatments, removing the comedones and opening of the closed ones. Also the opening of the cystic in severe acne condition and removing of the content (time 45 min.)
Chemical peeling is the treatment that is applied on acne scars, oily skin, skin with acne, aged skin. During this treatment a certain acid with a certain percentage is applied on the skin. This enables the renewal of the skin and reduces the enlarged pores (time 25 min.)
Microdermabrasion is an abrasion with crystals that enables removal of the upper layers of the skin. At the same time gives the skin back its freshness and restores proper brightness (time 45 min.)
RAYLIFE ACOUSTIC WAVES
Here is how the mechanism of action of acoustic waves works .
The application of acoustic waves generates various beneficial effects, some of them immediate over time:
1. Greater local circulation . Early and transient effect: increased permeation of the capillary wall. Late and permanent effect: after a few days a process of neo angiogenesis.
2. Homeostasis of body fluids . Increased presence of nitric oxide (NO) responsible for controlling the local sodium content and homeostasis of body fluids.
3. Increased cellular metabolism in adipose tissue . The increase in the cellular metabolism and the selective navigational effect in localized areas induce a decrease in the volume of adipose tissue. Clinical studies have shown the decrease in fat thickness by ultrasound after using acoustic waves.
4. Increased connective tissue tone . Immediate effect: increased tissue firmness and increased skin elasticity. Late effect: a process of neo collagenases begins a few weeks later.
Immediate effects over time:
· 50% increase in skin elasticity
· increased compactness of the fabric
· microcirculation improvement with limb lightness effect
· increase in diuresis in the hours and days after treatment
· visual decrease of the orange peel appearance after 3-4 sessions
· remodeling of the treated area after 6-8 sessions
· increase in the quality of the results up to 3 months after the end of the treatments
zones The areas that can be treated are:
· inner thigh
Non-invasive method to effectively improve skin texture
The High Power Diode Laser is able to achieve these results, thanks to a light procedure that allows thermal dermal damage to be controlled, which leads to subsequent collagen remodeling while preserving the epidermis. The treatment improves skin damage leading to a regeneration of the skin structure (skin tightening, reduction in pore size), brightening of pigmentation and reduction in small wrinkles. The process requires three treatments one month apart.
Restore luminosity, youth and tightness of your skin
Cutting edge light-based treatments for permanent hair reduction
Ablative lasers: the gold standard for dermatological treatments
The ablative lasers are the “gold standard” of lasers for dermatological treatments. They ablate the skin with a degree of precision that can be measured in microns. This makes it possible to safely and gently remove a wide variety of lesions from the skin at epidermis and dermis level. Due to their ease of absorption in water, both the Erbium: YAG (2,940 nm) and the CO2 (10,600 nm) wavelengths are highly suitable for this purpose.
The skin is disinfected before the treatment is carried out. Then, depending on the size and/or depth of the lesion to be dealt with, the dermatologist decides whether anesthesia is required and what type of anesthesia is appropriate (most of the treatments are very well tolerated without any anesthesia!).
Over the course of time, the skin loses its elasticity and strength, and wrinkles develop. Apart from genetic disposition and hormones, this process is also influenced by environmental factors, such as UV radiation or nicotine. The net-like branched collagen fibers of the corium are damaged and partly lose their reproduction capability. The desire to restore luminosity, youth and tightness to the skin is on the rise everywhere, increasing in practically every part of the world. There has been significant interest in non-invasive methods to effectively improve skin texture without patient downtime.
Sabre: YX 154766
Amadeus: YX PRNSDH
Galileo/Apollo: YX 65517
Worldspan: YX PRNSD
Pegasus: GL 8710
Copyright © SDHPrishtina 2019